Classes & Workshops
Bird Field Trips
OPAS Fld Trips '12-'13
OPAS General Mtgs
Other Nature Events
Copyright © Daniel Poleschook
OPAS & River Center Events: Classes & Workshops
Many of our events are free of charge. Donations supporting the Dungeness River Audubon Center are tax deductable and will be gratefully accepted.
Warning: if you have selected All Events from the left-hand menu to generate this display, you won't find links to the details of some field trips. To access them, click on Bird Field Trips (in the same menu).
Sorry, no events are currently posted for category Classes & Workshops.
- For details on birding trips, load the Bird Field Trips page, find
the trip you want, then click the link for details.
- For more information about OPAS field trips call either the trip leader or
Field Trip Coordinator Bob Iddins at 360-681-2840, or email him at
For more information about River Center trips call the Center at 360-681-4076.
- To find local birding locations, see our map.
- For information on the River Center (formally the Dungeness River
Audubon Center) -- located in Railroad Bridge Park, Sequim, Washington -- visit its
- Additional River Center events are listed on the Center's calendar.
- OPAS general and board meetings are held at the River Center
monthly, usually the third Wednesday and first Thursday respectively.